Search Travel to Colombia
More Posts on Colombia:
- 5 Great Colombian Films to see before travelling to Colombia
- Renting an apartment in Colombia, or staying in a hotel?
- 5 Great Hostels in Colombia - in Taganga, Santa-Marta, Salento, San Agustín, Medellín
- How to Rent a Finca in Colombia (Near Bogotá)
- Colombia Portraits #4: Vicki Kellaway, Bananaskinflipflops. About Living in Colombia and in Bogota.
Winner of Best Blog about Colombia!
The awesome video of da week
Show me some Love : Like Me !
Don’t be a Stranger, traveler
Tag Archives: Colombia travel
August 8th, 2013| Adventures in Colombia, Colombia Itinerary, Nariño, Off the Beaten Track in Colombia, South of Colombia, Treks in Colombia, Volcanoes in Colombia| Leave a comment
February 25th, 2013| Bogotá, Bogotá Culture, Cartagena, Colombia blog, Colombian Activities, Living in Colombia| 1 Comment
August 24th, 2012| Caribbean Coast, Colombia blog, Colombia Itinerary, Colombian Activities, Colombian Culture, Highlights of Colombia, Travel to Colombia| Leave a comment
Taganga and Tayrona are two of Colombia’s most popular destinations, especially for backpackers. Both provide the average adventure-seeker with plenty to enjoy: sun, sand, diving, relaxation and, in Taganga’s case, …