Search Travel to Colombia
More Posts on Colombia:
- 5 Great Colombian Films to see before travelling to Colombia
- Renting an apartment in Colombia, or staying in a hotel?
- 5 Great Hostels in Colombia - in Taganga, Santa-Marta, Salento, San Agustín, Medellín
- How to Rent a Finca in Colombia (Near Bogotá)
- Colombia Portraits #4: Vicki Kellaway, Bananaskinflipflops. About Living in Colombia and in Bogota.
Winner of Best Blog about Colombia!
The awesome video of da week
Show me some Love : Like Me !
Don’t be a Stranger, traveler
Category Archives: Colombian Culture
April 25th, 2013| Coffee Region Colombia, Colombia blog, Colombian Activities, Colombian Culture, Living in Colombia, Medellín| Leave a comment
March 8th, 2013| Bogotá, Bogota Food and Restaurants, Colombia blog, Colombian Culture, Colombian Food| Leave a comment
February 28th, 2013| Bogotá, Bogotá Culture, Colombian Culture, Living in Colombia, Weekends around Bogota| 1 Comment
January 24th, 2013| Bogotá, Bogotá Culture, Colombian Cinema, Colombian Culture, Travel to Colombia| 5 Comments
December 6th, 2012| Bogotá, Colombia blog, Colombian Activities, Colombian Culture, Colombian Food| Leave a comment
November 15th, 2012| Colombian Activities, Colombian Culture, Colombian Politics, Living in Colombia, Travel to Colombia| Leave a comment
Think you’ve got Colombia figured out? Well think again. We’ve been doing our research about the country and have uncovered various Colombian statistics that surprised even us. There are about 50million …
November 1st, 2012| Bogotá, Colombia blog, Colombian Activities, Colombian Culture, Highlights of Colombia, Living in Colombia| Leave a comment